We provide legal help to people who are financially eligible. We strive to serve all clients with respect and dignity. Our service is fundamental to a fair and balanced justice system.
For those who qualify, we help:
- People with family issues such as divorce, child custody, maintenance enforcement and child protection matters.
- Adults and youth who are facing criminal charges.
- People with disputes involving social assistance, workers compensation or disability benefits.
- Groups and individuals with test cases in the areas of consumer, poverty, environmental, Aboriginal and Charter of Rights challenges.
- We do not handle real estate transactions, property divisions, wills and estates, corporate and commercial matters, or civil litigation matters such as people suing each other.